Photo Credit: Guru Kahlsa
Here are just a few of the exciting updates about our organization this year:
- The 9th Annual Subaru BPMR has gone on sale THIS MORNING and the Buff Long Course is already 50% sold out.
- We have added an experienced Event Director in adventure racer Bob Miller to take our events to the next level.
- PASA has now Bullfrog-Powered all of it’s 2019 events.
- We are examining a few ways of reselling the event registrations that aren’t being used at the last minute (no-shows). It’s not in anyone’s best interest that we are sometimes under-capacity on raceday when we’ve turned away so many racers throughout the year. We will be delivering this information as it becomes available.
- Subaru BPMR was featured in Six Star Magazine check it out!
By the way, our on-sale dates for 2019 have either happened or are around the corner:
- ONGOING – the 10th Annual Wiarton Willie Groundhog Jog 5K (happening Feb 3 2019)
- TODAY – the 9th Annual Subaru BPMR (All disciplines)
- Friday Feb 1st at 10:00am – TTRW presale opportunity for 2018 racers & volunteers.
- Sunday Feb 3rd at 10:00am public on-sale – 4th Annual Tobermory Trail Race Weekend (All disciplines including the Flowerpot Island 5K)
We would like to thank the Chippewas of Nawash unceded First Nation for their continued partnership in making the Subaru BPMR possible.
We would like to thank Subaru Canada and all our corporate partners in helping us take these events to the next level!
Be sure to follow PASA on Facebook and all of our events on social media.